Wednesday, March 30, 2016

review: The Deep End by A.M. Hartnett



The Deep End by A.M. Hartnett

My rating:  3/5
Carried Away #1
DRC provided by NetGalley for an honest review
Published: 7/31/2014
Genre:  Erotic Romance

Summary –

No one has seen Jacques Taureau in the flesh since a traumatic attack left him scarred inside and out. But there is a man behind every myth and even stone can become fire again.

A passionate erotic romance perfect for fans of Sylvia Day. Book 1 in the Carried Away series.

“Mr. Taureau, is there anything I can do for you?”

For years, the Taureau-Werner building has been Grace's playground. Hot men in suits have provided her with one sinful diversion after another without ever having to leave the thirteenth floor.Grace thinks her secret indulgences are safe, until one late night alone in the office, a call comes through from billionaire recluse: Jacques Alain Taureau. And in Taureau's lonely world, Grace meets a prince with no intention of escaping his secretive retreat by the sea.
(Thanks to GoodReads.com for the summary)

My Thoughts –

The Deep End is a quick, steamy read.  I’m not sure if I liked the characters or not, but I read it all in one sitting – so it grabbed my attention in some kind of good way.  I just didn’t connect with either of them and didn’t care if they ended up happy or not.  If you want to read a dirty, dirty story, then this is definitely it.  It’s well written and flows very smoothly through the entire story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment