Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday 5/20/2011


Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

OK - I'm kind of weird, so don't judge:)

  1. When I use my hands to eat, like french fries or really anything, I have to wash my face afterwards (hands too).  I feel completely greasy and gross if I don't.

  2. I eat wintergreen lifesaver like my life depends on it.  I grind my teeth and get dry mouth really easy and the mints help.

  3. I hate body hair - any kind.  I keep telling my husband that he should go to the girl I go to, but he won't - BYW, she does a mean brazilian.

  4. I hate creases in the spines of books.  It's not as bad if I buy them used and they're already that way, but I threaten with head shaving if the kid creases the spine on any of the new ones.  BTW - she thinks only idiots could crease a trade-sized book, but I've seen it done before.

  5. I love Zumba.  I love dancing and it's more fun than going to a club - plus no hangover in the am.  Unfortunately I've been working a weird schedule this month and haven't been able to go - but here in LaGrange, GA, we have the awesomest Zumba instructor in the world.  I'm hoping to go back in June:)

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I hate creases or broken spines too. I like my books pristine.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Zumba but afraid I will look like an idiot trying it out!

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba's fun and no body judges. The class we go to have over 100 ladies and most of them are over 50. If you're shy, be a back-row pirate like my daughter does.

    ReplyDelete