Monday, June 6, 2011

Review: My Dangerous Pleasure - Carolyn Jewel

My Dangerous Pleasure (Witches, #4)My Dangerous Pleasure by Carolyn Jewel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After Paisley goes out with a handsome customer she’s been eyeing in her bakery, she regrets ever having thought she was cute. She ended up with a mage stalker and powers she never knew existed. 



Iskander never gave his human tenant much thought, not until he felt some major mojo going on in her apartment. After learning of the mage Rasmus involvement with Paisley, Iskander vows to protect her at all costs.

Rasmus does everything he can to capture Paisley, but she and Iskander have taken measures to ensure they’d be able to defeat him. During the process of combining their power, they fight the attraction they have for one another – but not for long.

My Dangerous Pleasure is a smokin’ hot , action packed, can’t put it down romance. I just loved this story. Iskander is my favorite demonkin. He’s strong, protective and hotter than Hades. Paisley was pretty cool – she owned her own bakery, was content with her life and was a strong woman. I thought the chemistry between the two of them was amazingly hot. The action/danger element was enthralling and I just couldn’t put this down. I can’t wait to get my hands on the next installment of this wonderful series!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you read the earlier books in the series? I have not and I think that made it harder to connect for me at the beginning. But I thought the second half was fantastic! (Great love scenes!!)

    Jen at Red Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have and I really enjoyed all of them. I gave them all 4/5 stars as well. Iskander's story was the best for me though...so far:)

    ReplyDelete