Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 8/26/2011


“Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?”





Boy do I ever. We have Ginger, a boxer we picked up while living in Mexico. We also have Blue, a Blue point Siamese cat we also got in Mexico - his nick name is "fat cat with a little head". Then there's Snarf, the black and white male we got while living in Alabama - he's as serious as a business man. Bunny is the oldest female cat and she was born with no tail. She's got a nub she wags like a dog. She's also the momma to our other 2 cats - Bunny Clone (Cloner for shits and giggles) and Sassy (occasionally Sassafras). Cloner looked like her momma when born, but has a super long tail. When Sassy get excited, she'll whip her tail in a circle. When she's being petted and she's really in to it, she'll drool.


6 comments:

  1. OMG! You have a siamese!!! I love them SO much. I had one for 14 years when I was growing up. His name was Bing. He was the best cat in the WORLD. But then he had to be put to sleep because he was so old and sick and it's sad. I have a new cat now but I always think about my Bing cat! lol.

    My Hop is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Snarf! Does everyone ask you where you got the name? (Thundercats, Snarfquest, Bloom County...)

    BTW, you do know five is the official number to qualify as a Crazy Cat Lady, right? I'm just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got lots of pets :)
    my hops http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/08/friday-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW NETWORKED BLOG FOLLOWER.

    Neat pets.

    I have NO pets.

    Stop by my blog this weekend for book giveaways and 99 cent E-books.

    There will be two different posts from two different authors for the giveaways and E-books.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Cutest dog! I've always wanted a boxer. I have a basset hound/lab now. I want a boxer someday though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete