Saturday, August 31, 2013

review: Love, Technically by Lynne Silver

Love, TechnicallyLove, Technically ~ Lynne Silver
4 of 5 stars


DRC provided by NetGalley for an honest review
Published: July 29, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Novella

Summary –

Billionaire CEO and computer whiz Noah Frellish is a king among geeks. Women are attracted to his money, but he'd love to meet someone who's actually interested in him. When he helps the sweet and sexy Michelle Kolson with a printing problem, she confuses him for a help desk technician. Noah knows he should clear up this case of mistaken identity, but would she still like him if she knew he was the boss?

Michelle thinks life in Chicago is perfect, as is the whirlwind romance with her smoking-hot coworker. When she unexpectedly finds her job on the chopping block and the man she fell headfirst into bed with running the company, will she abandon her dreams?

Noah must convince the small-town girl to stay in the big city—and that he really is the man she fell for. (Thanks to GoodReads.com for the summary)

My Thoughts –

Where does the story take place? Chicago
Is the title a good/bad choice for the story? Absolutely
List 3 characters and 1 word to describe them each. 1) Michelle – Clueless  2) Sark/Noah – Lonely  3) Sydney - Conniving
Give the book an alternate ending…or were you happy with it? It was great
Did you cry, laugh, sigh, cringe, fume or feel nothing? I know I shook my head a lot. I laughed and sighed as well – oh Sark…

I really liked this story. Michelle and Sark had chemistry right off the bat and it was intense. I think both of them were a bit naive when it came to relationships and communicating. Overall, I really loved both character and thought they were perfect for each other. I wanted to flick Noah in the forehead a ba-jillion times for lying to Michelle, but then I think she really should have known who he was. I love that he went after her and met her parents. And of all places to make up – Walmart…classic!! This is a fast paced, quick, wicked hot read – I look forward to more from this author:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment