Monday, April 21, 2014

review: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski



The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

My rating:  4/5
Series: The Edge of Never #2
DRC provided by NetGalley for an honest review
Published: 1.14.2014
Genre:  New Adult Contemporary Romance

Summary –

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated. (Thanks to GoodReads.com for the summary)

My Thoughts –

I loved reading the continuation of Andrew and Camryn’s story.  The couple was amazing in The Edge of Never and are just amazing in this story.  I absolutely love Camryn and Andrew.  I think they each have gone through hell and back in book 1 and had to make a repeat trip in this book.  The story flew by pretty quickly, especially the first ¾ of the story.  I do wish they performed more like they did in the first book.  My new found love of The Civil Wars is because of this series.  I think some parts felt a bit rushed, but in the end it all worked out the way it was supposed to.  Great job to the author and I look forward to reading more for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment