Saturday, February 3, 2018

Bounty by Pavan Kaur & KL Humphreys





Bounty by
Pavan Kaur & KL Humphreys
We would be so appreciative if you could please share this new release!
★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★#BountyNewRelease★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★
#Bounty by #PavanKaur & #KLHumphreys is now LIVE and just #99Pennies!!! Snag your copy of this #DarkRomance today and find out why early reviewers were left desperate for more!
Title: Bounty
Authors: Author Pavan Kaur | @PavanKaur01 & K.L. Humphreys | @author_KL
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: February 1
Add to your TRB: http://bit.ly/2l9C92b
★Synopsis★
LUCY
This isn't your typical love story.
My life was great, I was happy until I heard something I shouldn't have.
Now I'm running and there's only one man that can save me.
He's also the one man I shouldn't trust.
Will the bounty be too high for him?
CASH 
It was meant to be an easy job, Probably the easiest I've ever had.
But something about her threw me.
The Bounty on her head is tempting.
But then again, so is she.
The question is, can I save her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment