Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tempt Me Twice - Eden Bradley

Tempt Me TwiceTempt Me Twice by Eden Bradley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Too short I thought. Maybe if it had been longer, the characters and story could have more developed.

Jessie and Paul had been super good friends for over 10 years, since they met in college. Unbeknown-est to either of them, they each had major crushes on each other.



Years later, a bisexual Paul asks Jessie to go on a camping trip with his out of town male lover, Noah - who is smokin' hot BTW. Jessie wants Paul, but she wants Noah too. During the first restless night of camping Jessie looks over at the boys and gets all hot watching, but then they notice her and ask her to join in.

As the camping trip continues, so does the hot double lovin' - until Jessie and Paul are told by Noah that they're in love. Happily Ever After.

Ok - I don't know if I liked the characters or not, they were just kind of there. I was not invested, at all. I liked the idea of the story, but it just wasn't enough or complete for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment