Monday, January 10, 2011

Lone Star Lovers #1 - Unbridled by Delilah Devlin

Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1)Unbridled by Delilah Devlin

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I might have liked it more if I cared about the characters more.

Dani comes home from college expecting to rekindle her relationship with Rowe. What she finds is Rowe waiting for a new lover at their secret get-a-way. She never expected Justin, the town's playa' and the only other man besides Rowe she's slept with, to be that lover.



Justin and Rowe want to start a permanent relationship between the three of them, but aren't sure it'll work. Justin has emotional issues and wants to 'master' everyone and everything. That's ok per Rowe and Dani in the bedroom, but not anywhere else.

After a lot of worrying about Dani's brother, what the townspeople will think and some personal issues - they all hook up and HEA.

I think I might have liked it better if the characters and their ties to each other had been more fortified. I kind of wish it had more of a plot too - PWOP is ok but I at least have to like the characters for it to be a success. I'll try the next one, hopefully it better.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment