Thursday, May 26, 2011

Books I got - 5/26/2011

I know, it's a sickness. I just can't help it:) I picked up a good variety this time: fantasy, romantic suspense, dystopain, PNR, Time Travel, Western!!


The BookSeller
Demon Blood - MelJean Brook
Deadly Promises - various authors
Dark Deceptions - Dee Davis
Last Dragon Standing - G.A. Aiken
Nocturnal - various authors
Living Nightmare - Shannon K. Butcher
The Iron Duke - MelJean Brook

eBay
On the Edge - Ilona Andrews
Killbox - Ann Aguirre

Walmart
Highlander's Curse - Meliaas Mayhue

I WON IT!!!
Love Drunk Cowboy - Carolyn Brown

1 comment:

  1. It is not a sickness! Why, whoever told you that! LOL!

    I think its terrible to have the kindle, all I need to do is click a button on it and its 'buy' and sent right to my kindle that instant. I keep getting the stink eye from the hubby when he sees the bank statement lmao

    ReplyDelete