Tuesday, June 9, 2015

review: Friends and Lovers by Vristen Pierce



Friends and Lovers by Vristen Pierce

My rating:  2/5
Friends with Benefits #2
DRC provided by NetGalley for an honest review
Published: 6/3/14
Genre:  Erotic Romance, Ménage

Summary –

Leaving the country for several months isn't enough to make Stacy Washington forget exactly what she'd left behind. Her former flings, Evan and Justin, are still a temptation almost too great to resist. The only way she'll manage to avoid any more messy, mind-blowing encounters is to stay far away from both men.

Fate has other plans, however.

Simply seeing them is enough to melt every ounce of resolve she has. She must admit: Things were good between the three of them before. If she finally stops running from the inevitable, then maybe Stacy will see that they only get better. (Thanks to GoodReads.com for the summary)

My Thoughts –

Friends and Lovers did not deliver for me.  Smokin' hot cover - love it!!  I was expecting super-nasty, wicked steamy loving and I got slightly lame, annoyingly whiny, and a bit stupid.  While I thought the guys were pretty cool, I didn’t like Stacy at all.  It took me 3 days to read, which isn’t good – being as short as it is.  I did finish it though.  Yay.  The story felt a bit forced/rushed at times and I wish it could have been longer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment