Thursday, September 17, 2015

review: Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel



Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel

My rating:  3/5
DRC provided by St. Martin’s Press via NetGalley for an honest review
Published: 8/11/2015
Genre:  Contemporary Romance

Summary –

Grace is a bounty hunter who wants to be taken seriously, but her boss refuses to believe that a woman can bring down a dangerous criminal. She finally gets a chance to prove herself when she's given the case of a lifetime: capture Raide Knox and bring him to justice.

Raide is a dangerous fugitive on the run...and the sexiest man Grace has ever met. Catching Raide won't be easy. He's not the kind of man to go down without a fight. Raide is more intense and frustrating than any man she's ever had to deal with, and the instantaneous attraction that sparks between them is undeniable. One thing is for sure...it's going to be a case they will never forget.

**Hard To Fight is a full-length standalone romance with a HEA**

(Thanks to GoodReads.com for the summary)

My Thoughts –

I truly enjoyed Hard to Fight.  It was hard not to like it and it was hard not to think the characters were awesome.  I think the snark and sexual tension are wicked hot, but there are some parts of the story that don’t flow so smoothly. 

I liked Grace and Raide as a couple.  Their coming together was fierce and full of potholes, but they got there.  I didn’t like the lying bit.  That part kind of got to me and I understood Raide for being pissed about it.

Good being to a new series!  I look forward to more from this author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment