Tuesday, June 28, 2011

review: Soul Survivor - Misty Evans

Soul SurvivorSoul Survivor by Misty Evans

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

At a mass murder scene, Rife tries to make sense of it all when one the declared victims takes a breath. Keva is priestess, cursed to come back to life over and over again until she is reunited with her soulmate. Rife is that man.



With the killer on the loose, Rife takes Keva into custody for protection…to his house. Rife can’t describe what he feels when he touches or see Keva and thinks she’s crazy when she tell him he’s her soulmate.

I liked the idea of the story, but I think it could have been developed a bit more. Some of the plotlines didn’t flow well and some of it was too wordy. I really liked Keva and Rife characters. The sexual tension between the two of them was tight and the passion even better. The danger/action element to the story was tense, in a good way. I liked it enough that I’d read another if it was a series.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this one now. I got it on netgalley forever ago and totally forgot about it =/ I feel so bad... And I noticed that a lot of people are saying the same thing about the plot development. I'm so tempted to put it off again but I must finish this one I must!

    ReplyDelete